Jojoba oil has to be one of my favourite oils – in fact if I was stranded on a desert island it would be one of my must have items. That may sound crazy that I would need this ‘beauty’ product so badly – but Jojoba oil is more than just another beauty product – it is antibacterial, anti fungal and an anti inflammatory making it the perfect oil.
Jojoba oil gives a gorgeous radiant glow to the skin, has a light SPF factor and is a must have in our beauty creams, and cleansers, and oils.
Five Reasons to add Jojoba Oil to your beauty routine (or pack in your desert island survival kit!)
- It cleanses the skin, removes impurities and kills bacteria that may cause pimples, which is why you will find it in both our nourishing and purifying cleansers here at Clean Green Skincare.
- It’s anti inflammatory properties aid in reducing redness and calming the skin.
- It is very similar to sebum, the natural oil that our skin produces, making it ideal for both oily and dry skin types as it evens the skin tone.
- It is the perfect moisturiser, as it is easily and quickly absorbed by the skin without leaving an oily residue.
- Research shows that jojoba oil not only prevents aging of the skin, but can reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and age spots.